About the Paris
Why the Paris?
OWN IT FROM $358 PER WEEK!
L 745 KENWORTHY APPROACH, AUSTRALIND
The package includes:
- Large open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious living/dining area which opens out to an undercover alfresco
- Walk-in pantry
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
- Home Theatre
- Master bedroom with double ensuite shower and large walk-in robe
- Walk-in robes to minor bedrooms
- Hobless showers as standard
- Flooring and Blinds throughout
- Reverse cycle aircon
- Jason Windows sliding doors and windows
- Colorbond garage door and roof cover
- Boundary Fencing and Front Landscaping
- Side access for your future boat or caravan
- 6 month service warranty and 25 year structural warranty!
Starting your new home journey can be overwhelming but with the right builder (Summit South West) behind you, anything is possible! So enquire today as I'd love to help you into a new home of your OWN!
Contact Sarah on 0411 420 538 for more information.
Terms and conditions apply. Summit Homes is not the owner of the land. Summit Homes has permission from the developer/owner/agent of the land to advertise this House and Land (“H&L”) package at the specified price. A separate H&L contract will be generated by Summit Homes and the relevant developer/owner/agent. At the time of listing, the price was current and the land is still available for sale. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees associated with the settlement of the land. Images are generic and are used for illustrative purposes only. BC10689.
Benefits of the Paris
With 900mm appliances, designer tapware and soft closers with quality benchtops and cupboards, this space will be durable, functional and the heart of your home.
Using loyal local trades, our homes are always built using the highest quality materials and construction methods.
Summit Homes Group won 2020 Project Builder of the Year Award by the WA Master Builders Association and 2021 Professional Major Builder Award from the WA Housing Industry Association.
Paris Floorplan options
Oui Oui Paris! If you love looking at beautiful things, well the Paris design is for you!
This cleverly designed home is suited to 15m wide blocks and blocks that are a little more square. The minor bedrooms wrap around the side of the home while the living/dining/kitchen is in the centre of the home, creating separate zones for privacy, and bringing everyone together.
The theatre comes off the open plan living, and is adjacent to the master suite creating a parents retreat at the rear of the home which we just l'amour! With quality appliances, award-winning construction and stunning design, the Paris holds a special place in our heart - oh la la!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 carports
Features of the Paris
- Walk-In Pantry
- Home Theatre
- Double Garage
- Intelligent Zoning
- 900mm Westinghouse Appliances