About the Philadelphia
Why the Philadelphia?
OWN IT FOR $611,190
COASTAL DREAM HOME LOCATION CLOSE TO BUSSELTON
LOT 27 CARLINE LOOP, GEOGRAPHE
· The centre of the Halo revolves around the theatre and games room, with bar recess. This makes this space perfect for hosting events in the colder months.
· The open plan living area flows into the alfresco which makes entertaining in the warmer periods just as easy. A scullery and walk-in-pantry run behind the kitchen, allowing for organisation and tidiness even when busy chefs are working away.
· The master features a double walk-in-robe and an ensuite with enough space for a double-vanity or shower if preferred.
Inclusions & Features:
• 4 x 2 with Theatre & Gamesroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Scullery to Kitchen
• Freestanding bath to Ensuite
• Fully painted including internal walls
• Stone benchtops throughout
• 31C Recessed ceiling to Living/Dining & Theatre
• Siteworks allowance included
• Floor coverings & Blinds
• 2022 & 2021 MBA Project Builder of the Year
and much more...
Newport Geographe is a unique coastal master-planned community nestled between the picturesque setting of Port Geographe marina and Busselton CBD. Begin your new coastal lifestyle on our absolute waterfront canal lots or traditional homesites just 800m to the beach. If there’s one thing that sets Newport apart from the other estates in Busselton, it’s the unmatched access to the beautiful beaches of Geographe Bay.
Packages like this in this location do not last!
For more information or for a free consultation, get in touch today.
Karen King has worked passionately in the building
industry for over 30 years across rural and metro areas.
Her varied roles include land and new home sales, custom
design, unit developments, prestart, construction liaison
and management. Karen brings her expansive industry
knowledge and experience to her role at Summit Homes.
She thrives on helping people, drawing on her wide-ranging
skill set to create functional and stylish home design
solutions. With her amiable demeanour and openness,
Karen quickly builds rapport with her clients to achieve
a positive home building experience.
Karen invites you to share in her industry knowledge
and develop the perfect new home and lifestyle for you
and your family.
*Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Summit South West is not the owner of the land. Summit South West has permission from the owner of the land to advertise this House and Land (“H&L”) package at the specified price. A separate H&L contract will be generated by Summit South West and the relevant developer. At the time of listing, the price was current and the land is still available for sale. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees associated with the settlement of the land. Images are generic and are used for illustrative purposes only. BC10689.
Benefits of the Philadelphia
Spacious and practical, the Philadelphia has multiple relaxation and living spaces for the entire family.
Summit Homes Group won the prestigious Project Builder of the Year Award by the Master Builders Association and the Professional Major Builder Award from the Housing Industry Association of Western Australia.
This huge home is jam packed with quality inclusions, with value in every space including 900mm Westinghouse appliances and walk-in pantry.
Philadelphia Floorplan options
The Philadelphia is perfect for those growing families who like their own space with its 5 bedrooms and multiple living areas.
The heart of the home, the open plan living, dining and games area is seamlessly connected to the kitchen so the family can spend meals and quality time together. Down the hall are the 4 minor bedrooms and the activity room (which can act as a study or kid's games room), separated from the rest of house to keep the mess and noise under control.
With the master at the front of the home, away from the kids, so you'll get some well-earned peace and quiet.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 carports
Features of the Philadelphia
- Walk-In Pantry
- Home Theatre
- Activity Room
- Walk-In Robe
- 900mm Westinghouse Appliances