At Summit Homes, we recognise that building a home is one of life’s biggest and most exciting investments. We are committed to guaranteeing not only quality of service and professionalism, but also an extended fixed price hold period.
With the significant shift in volumes in the WA building industry, there has been immense pressure on our industry’s supply chain, causing delays and price pressures from trades and suppliers.
We continue to work hard to manage our work flow, retain and attract leading suppliers and people to ensure we deliver a home that our customers and people can be proud of.
Our Price Hold Guarantee offers customers peace of mind knowing their price will be fixed for a total of six months from acceptance of your Preparation of Plans Agreement (PPA).
The six months extended Price Hold Guarantee requires the following milestones, terms and conditions to be met within the stipulated timeframe (six months from PPA Date):
PRICE HOLD GUARANTEE
- No owner supplied items or works
- No variations between PPA and Contract being issued
- No structural variations post Contract signing (minor structural amendments accepted at contract signing, via Contract Signing Checklist)
- Execute Building Contract (must be executed within a maximum of 14 days of the Contract being issued)
- Water, Developer and all Shire Approvals obtained
- Unconditional Finance Approval provided to Builder
- Confirmation of Land Settlement in Owners name/s
- Complete prestart meeting and finalise all selections
- Signed final documentation
- Meet all other contractual obligations relating to site access to commence construction (for example, but not limited to, planning approval process, demolition, availability of power and water)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Building Contract to be presented and signed within 90 calendar days of PPA date otherwise this offer will be null and void and standard contractual timeframes will apply.
- No promotional offers or retail discounting will apply in conjunction with this offer.
- Builder reserves the right to review validity of this offer upon submission of project.
- This Guarantee is not applicable to provisional sum items and any unforeseen costs related to, but not limited to, siteworks, engineers and compliance.
- Offer applicable for New Homes brands (Easystart Homes, New Generation Homes, Summit Homes and Summit South West). Developments, Granny flats and Renovations are subject to standard contractual timeframes.
Inability to meet the above milestones, terms and conditions will void this Guarantee and revert to standard PPA and Contractual timeframes, conditions and clauses.
For more information about this Guarantee, speak to a New Homes Consultant or complete the form below.