This cleverly designed home features a central kitchen, living and dining area, perfect to bring everyone together – whether it be for entertaining friends or family dinners.
Enjoy some privacy in your new master suite located at the front of the home, away from the minor bedrooms.
With three additional bedrooms (all with their own built-in robes) this home is perfect for growing families.
About Dawson Estate – Busselton
Vasse offers the opportunity to live within an award-winning estate, perfectly located at the centre of the south west. Vasse has state-of-the-art commercial, retail, hospitality, industrial, health, education and recreational facilities. The town has easy access to Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River.
These facilities will cater to the 2,100 homes across the three Vasse residential estates. Birchfield estate is fully completed. Dawson Estate is currently in progress and over 90% sold. Armstrong will be the third and final residential estate and is around 4-5 years away.
– 1 km / 2 mins drive Vasse Primary School
– 350 m / 1 min drive Cape Naturaliste College
– 1.2 km / 3 mins drive Vasse Village
– 1.3 km / 3 mins drive Vasse Bakery
– 400 m / 2 mins Drive Vasse Sporting College
– 26.4 km / 20 mins Drive Wadandi Track
– 750 m / 3 mins Drive Nature Playground & Flying Fox
– 9.6km / 10 mins drive Bussell Highway
– 17.6 / 17 mins drive Busselton Airport
– 62.7km / 52 mins drive Bunbury
– 229km Perth CBD