Oui Oui Paris! If you love looking at beautiful things, well the Paris design is for you!
This cleverly designed home is suited to 15m wide blocks and blocks that are a little more square. The minor bedrooms wrap around the side of the home while the living/dining/kitchen is in the centre of the home, creating separate zones for privacy, and bringing everyone together.
The theatre comes off the open plan living, and is adjacent to the master suite creating a parents retreat at the rear of the home which we just l’amour! With quality appliances, award-winning construction and stunning design, the Paris holds a special place in our heart – oh la la!
About Dalyellup Beach – Dalyellup
Located along the picturesque West Australian coastline between Bunbury and Busselton, the award-winning Dalyellup Beach estate offers a convenient and family friendly lifestyle.
Surrounded by 50 ha of Tuart Forest complete with walking and cycling trails, Dalyellup Beach is a relaxed community with access to established schools, shops and amenities.
Boasting over 130 ha of coastal reserve and 20 ha of parks and open spaces, Dalyellup Beach was the winner of the Best Master planned Development category at the 2019 Urban Development Institute of Australia WA Awards for Excellence.
– 1.4 km / 3 mins Drive Dalyellup Primary School
– 900 m / 3 mins Drive Tuart Forest Primary School
– 1.9 km / 4 mins Drive Dalyellup College
– 750 m / 2 mins Drive Bunbury Baptist College
– 1.9 km / 4 mins Drive Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
– 210 m / 1 min Drive Dalyellup Shopping Centre
– 5.4 km / 7 mins Drive Parks Centre, Bunbury
– 9.3 km / 14 mins Drive Primewest Bunbury Centre Point
– 10.3 km / 12 mins Drive Bunbury Airport
– TransBunbury & TransWA train and bus services
– 2.2 km / 4 mins Drive The Lakes Playground & The Fish Park
– 2.6 km / 4 mins Drive Sherwood Park
– 3.7 km / 6 mins Drive Dalyellup Beach