An amalgamation of rustic materials, fine finishes and contemporary spin on practical layouts – the Mackenzie really is something to look at, from every angle.
The main suite is somewhat of a retreat, generous in size with a walk-in-robe that integrates effortlessly with the ensuite. The main suite has conveniently close access to the dual study and theatre, with the minor bedrooms running along the opposite side and end of the home.
Flexibility is another aspect of the Mackenzie which makes it an appealing design, with the study space transformable into another bedroom, yoga space or workshop.
About Newport Geographe – Busselton
Newport Geographe is a unique coastal community nestled between the sparkling waters of Geographe Marina and Busselton CBD!
With its picturesque setting and prime coastal location only 5 mins from the heart of Busselton, Newport Geographe combines natural beauty and a relaxed lifestyle with everything you need for exceptional urban living.
With just one visit you’ll discover how this unbeatable location adds up to the ultimate outdoor lifestyle with beautiful beaches, marina, new coastal amenities and Margaret River Wine Region right on your doorstep.
– 750 m / 1 min Drive Busselton Primary School
– 8.1 km / 9 mins Drive Georgiana Molloy Anglican School
– 7.4 km / 11 mins Drive St Mary Mackillop College
– 210 m / 1 min Drive Dalyellup Shopping Centre
– 5.4 km / 7 mins Drive Parks Centre, Bunbury
– 9.3 km / 14 mins Drive Primewest Bunbury Centre Point
– 52.2 km / 39 mins Drive Bunbury Airport
– 6 km / 8 mins Drive Bussel Hwy
– 3.4 km / 5 mins Drive Port Geographe Marina
– 4.8 km / 7 mins Drive Busselton Jetty
– 4.2 km / 6 mins Drive Barnard Park