The Los Angeles was designed with heaps of storage to help keep your home organised and make your life easier.
The master suite includes double walk-in robes, so you’ll have enough space for your winter and summer wardrobes. Plus, the minor bedrooms have plenty of wardrobe space – either built-in or walk-in – which is perfect for a growing family.
Moving through the home, the kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry tucked away to keep any mess out of sight of the open plan living. To the other side of the kitchen, the laundry has a large linen cupboard to make organisation easier.
About Newport Geographe – Busselton
Newport Geographe is a unique coastal community nestled between the sparkling waters of Geographe Marina and Busselton CBD!
With its picturesque setting and prime coastal location only 5 mins from the heart of Busselton, Newport Geographe combines natural beauty and a relaxed lifestyle with everything you need for exceptional urban living.
With just one visit you’ll discover how this unbeatable location adds up to the ultimate outdoor lifestyle with beautiful beaches, marina, new coastal amenities and Margaret River Wine Region right on your doorstep.
– 750 m / 1 min Drive Busselton Primary School
– 8.1 km / 9 mins Drive Georgiana Molloy Anglican School
– 7.4 km / 11 mins Drive St Mary Mackillop College
– 210 m / 1 min Drive Dalyellup Shopping Centre
– 5.4 km / 7 mins Drive Parks Centre, Bunbury
– 9.3 km / 14 mins Drive Primewest Bunbury Centre Point
– 52.2 km / 39 mins Drive Bunbury Airport
– 6 km / 8 mins Drive Bussel Hwy
– 3.4 km / 5 mins Drive Port Geographe Marina
– 4.8 km / 7 mins Drive Busselton Jetty
– 4.2 km / 6 mins Drive Barnard Park